2 Lads Winery on Old Mission Peninsula will be releasing their 2008 Chardonnay on July 4th. 65% of this Chardonnay is aged for 6 months in a 630 gallon French oak tank, while 35% spent the 6 months in stainless steel. They blend it together for what they believe will be a wine that will knock your socks off!
On July 4th, it will be available for tasting at their tasting room on Old Mission Peninsula. The tasting room is open Monday through Saturday 11-6pm and Sundays 12-6pm.
Releases slated for later this season are:
- 2008 Pinot Noir in September
- 2007 Merlot in October
- 2007 Reserve Cab Franc in October.
I plan on visiting this winery during my trip to Traverse City this coming week. I will share my experiences with you when I get back.

At the Begining of June I had visited 2 Lads and went home with a few bottles of their 2007 Rosé which was very enjoyable during this very warm weather.
ReplyDelete