6/26/09

Tasting Room Experiences - Coming Soon!

Next week, my wife and I will be vacationing in Traverse City. We are thrilled because there is nothing better than visiting wineries, laying on the beach, and enjoying Michigan wine while watching the fireworks.
We will be visiting several of the wineries and tasting rooms on Old Mission and the Leelanau Peninsula. When we get back, I will be writing several articles detailing our experiences at each. I will be sharing with you how friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable the staff is. I will discuss whether or not they offer tours or any special events.
Of course, I'll be talking about the wines, their tasting menu, and they way they guide you through it. Please understand that we are not able to visit every winery in the area, but we will do our best to get a good sampling.
My hope is by detailing our experiences, it will help you plan your next trip to this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment