8/3/09

I have added a Facebook page

After a year of fighting the peer pressure, I have finally added a Facebook page. It is not designed to take anything away from this site. It is really designed to compliment it. Whereas MichiganByTheBottle.com is focused solely on Michigan wines, my Facebook page will allow you to get to know the rest of me.
For sure, I will post many of the same articles about the Michigan wine industry on both sites. However, I will take the opportunity to share my other obsessions on Facebook. I also hope to encourage many of my Facebook friends to take MichiganByTheBottle.com for a test drive.
In addition to Michigan wine, I have an unhealthy obsession with wine from around the world, Apple Computers, iPhones, politics, the stockmarket, and fine dining. All is fair game on my Facebook page.
If you get enough of me at MichiganByTheBottle, I respect that. For those that want to see another side of me, I would welcome your friend request.

No comments:

Post a Comment