6/17/09

Wine Festival This Saturday

The Lake Michigan Shore Wine Trail will old its 4th annual Lake Michigan Shore Wine Festival on Saturday, June 20 at Weko Beach in Bridgman, MI.
Guests are invited to taste the wines of Tabor Hill, Contessa, Domaine Berrien, Fenn Valley, Karma Vista, Lawton Ridge, Lemon Creek, Round Barn, St. Julian, Free Run, Hickory Creek, and Warner.
The event is targeted at wine aficionados and families alike. Admission is $10 for adults 21 and older (includes souvenir tasting glass), $5 for ages 13-20, and free for kids 12 and under.
Music, food, and sunshine round out the events. It sounds like a great day on the beach and a great way to sample some Michigan wines.

2 comments:

  1. Not only will I be attending the Wine Fest but I will be pouring for Karma Vista. I've been pouring for this event since it first started. I look forward to it every summer and have a geat time. Stop by our table, taste some of our great wines, and even talk to the owners, Joe and Sue Herman!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. I would be curious to hear from others who have gone in the past.

    ReplyDelete